Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yamaha DGX-640


I just got my Yamaha DGX-640 in cherry this morning after I placed my order at www.kraftmusic.com exactly 7 days ago. I purchased the "complete home bundle" package that comes with the matching furniture bench, the 3-pedal (LP-7A), Audio Technica noise isolating headphones, Survival Kit, and matching stand. This piano comes with a built-in 6W X 2 amplifiers which is actually pretty loud and clear at its' maximum level. The keys feel very natural like an acoustic grand piano. It has a lot of built-in features and gadgets and I am still in awe just looking at it. I played around a little to get the feel of this awesome keyboard. I am recommending this portable digital grand piano to all beginners like me. Check out my other videos to learn more about this awesome portable grand piano.

Portable Generators For Home Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links